Have you ever thought that if it were not for bad luck you would have no luck at all? For the last few months I have been feeling like that old video from Hee Haw and every time we get ahead we get kicked back 3. Not only does every time I get money ahead to start buying tickets then something happens and that amount just covers the unexpected but then the route has to change. Chattanooga is no longer an option at this time because they lost the use of the loading and unloading location so back to deciding. The way money is right now St. Louis will be off the table and maybe even San Antonio unless something changes. I have more of a time frame now so it is time to start looking for rooms and contacting hotels and companies to see if we might get a really good discount since I will be vlogging, blogging and photographing them.
John has his MRI Saturday and had his endoscopy on Friday (nothing has changed since last year so that is good) and his blood sugars are doing much better. Thanks for everyone’s thoughts and helpful hints.
Mary and John